Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Special Belonging

If I were to ever be in this situation which I pray I will not, the special belongings I will bring under the assumption that the essentials such as money and laptops were already brought are the ones below: 
1) something that resembles home- I am not a particularly well-organized person and it is shameful for me to admit that so far I have kept nothing. Yet if I were to ever have to leave home forever, I might as well pick up something that most intrigues my memory at that moment. 
2) Family photos. Family photos are a great way to remember the past, as exclusively painful as they are, they are difficult to part with. I will probably grab a photo randomly so I can remember what life was once like. 
3) As many notebooks as I can pack with me. Now that I have left home, it is time for my life to begin a brand new chapter. I want to document every part of it, I don't want to look back at this process as simply fog of misery and tears. 
What I will most miss about home is probably my parent's room where it was very comfortable. Throughout the years, my parent's rooms has pretty much became an extremely comfortable public place. It was large and very cozy. Most of all, it is very bright. When I do leave home for college, that place might be the place I will miss the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment