Friday, November 18, 2011

Cannot do it again

I've been missing out on a couple of blog posts already since this semester, and I am determined to not do it again. I also realized that I haven't been writing as much as I used to lately, and my writing skills were in deep decline lightening fast. I couldn't write what I had in mind and my writings were far from my expectations. From now on, I should work to improve my writing and read read read! I also noticed my organization was also taking a deep plunge, I started to stuff papers in books and I live my life with a lazy attitude. I should change that, I have to. I know that I don't need to do journal today, but I figure that it will be best to send the word out. Not to anyone in particular, maybe more to myself. It's a handwritten( or sort of) promise, there's no going back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment