Monday, April 16, 2012

Favorite Food Quickwrite( How to eat a Guava Quickwrite)

My absolute favorite food is the wonderful strawberry whose production is most abundant during the bitter coldness of winter and early spring. The red strawberry always provides my palates a sensational drive. The sweetness of the berry will fill my mouth with elastic joy as my tongue gently traced the softness of the meat . I deeply inhale in the scent of the strawberry, which to me, smelled a little like nature and grass. I also fumble a strawberry or two in my fingers, grazing their soft texture with extreme delicacy. I often associate strawberries with one Christmas my family and I had in the United States. The snow has turned the world into a winter wonderland, and frost has collected among the tree branches and glistened under the sun. It was an early Christmas morning and I was beyond exited to head down to the dinning room t collect the christmas presents my relatives promised to give me. I found out soon after that I had been a bit early and none of the presents were really prepared for yet. The meals were, however, ready on the table. I remembered getting a normal berry and propped it into my mouth, only to be driven into a joy of ectacy. Sweet sensations exploded on the tip of my tongue and expended downwards and eventually pervaded and took over my mouth. My parents later pronounced to me tenderly that the fruit I just had was called a " Straw-Bear- eeie" and that we can only eat the fruit during the bitterest cold of winter and early spring. The fact that it was so scare increased my love for the fruit even more. My memories with associations to strawberries also extends throughout my fifteen years of life. The places that I remember what I connect with my favorite food are the following: The cool air of the strawberry farm as we go for the annual picking. The sharpness of the strawberry branches, and the vivid crimson color of the fruit, 2) the dinning room in my house where the yellow light shined down gayly. Each and every year I would sit in the exact same spot and inhale the  natural sense of the fruit before I swallow it whole, and 3) the mountain where we went for a picnic every year during the early springs. We always brings strawberries, and I like to eat them lying on the soft, green grass of mother earth as the scent of the strawberry and the scent of nature became whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment